Permaculture Plants
Just a short note. Tractor Supply has three very important wildlife/permaculture plants in stores this spring, right now here is California:
Siberian Peashrub
Sand Cherry
Nanking Cherry
They are part of a plant series the store sells for wildlife. There are two in a pack and they are $4.98 each pack. Siberian Peashrub is very good for chickens. I think this is so cool and I can't tell you how happy I was finding them while getting goat hardware. I have been trying to grow the peashrub with very limited success. In areas with more rain they also had various dogwoods. You just never know where you might strike GOLD! hee hee.
Siberian Peashrub
Sand Cherry
Nanking Cherry
They are part of a plant series the store sells for wildlife. There are two in a pack and they are $4.98 each pack. Siberian Peashrub is very good for chickens. I think this is so cool and I can't tell you how happy I was finding them while getting goat hardware. I have been trying to grow the peashrub with very limited success. In areas with more rain they also had various dogwoods. You just never know where you might strike GOLD! hee hee.


hi there!!
ReplyDeletei live in SF but grew up in Los Molinos and own 10 acres previously prune orchard just north of town (LM). haven't read up on this blog yet, but really happy to have found you and looking forward. haven't done anything to improve land so far, but hope to start up this coming year. very interested in finding permie pals in the area. got my PDC in '06 here in SF, but a very different culture/climate here all around.