Summer Lingers

As summer for the kids winds down, they are looking forward to starting school again. But for us summer weather goes on for another two months. At this time of year I envy people in other part of the US who are starting to feel Fall in the air. We are so far from that time. The beautiful feverfew in the white bed I photographed a few months ago died. I have no idea why. It seemed so happy there. Maybe I should not have cut it back?

The small pond in the garden looks so different than when I first placed it there.
The apple tree in the chicken pen has gotten large and recovered from being blown over
last winter.
The pond is dry but still pretty.
Silk mimosa seed pod in the sun.
This is an outline for a new bed on the western side.









Comments

Popular Posts